Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Forecast for this week: Spotty


Do you start every day with a dose of The Audient? Do you feel like not having your Audient in the morning is the same as not having your coffee? Do you walk slanted all day long and think "I shoulda had an Audient?"

Well, you may be walking slanted and feeling groggy for the near future.

Having spent this past Saturday and Sunday painting in our new house, we'll be moving all our stuff and sleeping there for the first time on Sunday. Until then, things figure to be verrrrry busy.

Adding to the complication, I stupidly volunteered to write a post for the Flickchart blog, timed to the release of Snow White and the Hunstman on Friday. I like the idea for the piece and really want to write it, but the timing couldn't be any worse.

So, don't expect much in the way of output on The Audient this week, and probably into next week as well.

I could be like most bloggers and just not post for awhile, and let you piece together what it all means. But I don't like to leave you sitting there, wondering if I got hit by a bus, or no longer have the use of my hands. I don't want you worrying about me.

Of course, writing a post like this means I'm guaranteed to think of things to write about for all the rest of the days this week, and somehow find the time to write them.

But in the greater likelihood that I don't, I'll see you when I see you.

In any case, I think I'll have something on Friday, also about Snow White.

Until then ... 

No comments: